When admitted to the hospital, you may look forward to returning to your own home, to recuperate in the place where you feel most comfortable and relaxed.
With increased care requirements, you may fear that you will not be able to go home, and instead, will need to move into a nursing or residential home.
Our hospital to home service can enable you to return home after a stay in the hospital, we can help you to settle back into your familiar surroundings.
Whether you require a high level of care, or just some support with activities of daily living during your recuperation period, as part of our Hospital to home service, we can provide a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker to assist you.
How we can help
There are many ways you can assist with your family member’s care including:
- personal grooming and hygiene
- Light Housekeeping
- meal and mobility assistance
- leisure activities
Is the hospital to home service the right choice for me?
Our high-quality hospital to home service is most suited to an individual who is:
- Currently, an in-patient in the hospital wishing to return home immediately after being discharged.
- Due to being admitted to the hospital and will require support after they have been discharged.
- In need of practical help or advice about returning home after leaving the hospital.
- Already at home and in need of extra support following a recent stay in hospital.
Whatever your circumstances, we can offer a hospital to home service tailored to meet your individual needs.